So I told one of my oldest boys the other day to make me a list of things he wants to know. He has been flying through his schoolwork and so he needed something to do and I wanted to give him an alternative to being bored. The following is a list of the questions he wrote down for me. I thought I would share it with you because it is quite interesting.
1. What is fertilization?
2. What is sanitation?
3. Why do we wash our hands after using the toilet?
4. What is it called when liquid changes into ice?
5. What is HIV/AIDS in full?
6. What is your favorite season?
7. Give 100 reasons why whites are different from blacks?
8. What is living things?
9. Who was the first king of America?
10. What is a climate?
11. List down the road signs.
12. What is the use of road signs?
So there ya go...these are the questions I get to answer. A pretty random assortment if you ask me..coming from a very curious and intelligent boy. I'm gonna have to think on a few of these for awhile.