Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Lasts

This week we are beginning to experience the beginning of the 'lasts' on tour. We have 3 concerts left on church tour before we spend some downtime at Mirembe House in North Carolina and the children perform with the Cinncinnatti Symphony in December before flying home the 16th. Today was my last "official" day off on tour. It was a wonderful day in Charleston, West Virginia with my two best friends from tour. Highlights from the day:
1) Slept in until 10:30 am in my 'bear cave' after going to bed at 2:30 am.
2) Enjoyed a leisurly morning alone.
3)Drove a cute white Honda into downtown Charleston.
4) Bought a cute new sweater in preparation for Christmas in Canada (after Patrick and Laura watched me try on about 20 in JC Penney!)
5) Saw a friend from Moody (Mike) @Starbucks in the mall (he is getting ready to go to Uganda as a full time missionary!)
6) Walked along the river and did a fall photo shoot with my 2 best friends.
7) picnic on the water (in the rain) with really yummy cheese.
8) Had tea and mini dance party with Sarah, Peace, and Gladys before bed.
9) Listened to Josh Groban Christmas music while blogging :)
Life is good. Life is changing. I am thankful. I am excited. I love my friends. I am blessed.




Be sure to check out Facebook for more pictures :)



No comments: