Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thank You Jesus

Thank you Jesus for always providing for my needs
Thank you for eyes to see the beauty of your creation
Thank you for this wonderful house you have provided for the choir
Thank you for the sunshine outside
Thank you for hot tea
Thank you for your Word which changes lives
Thank you for ears to hear music
Thank you for the 21 children across the room who have such hope and dreams
Thank you for the gift of photography to capture moments in time
Thank you for the amazing friends you have placed in my life
Thank you for the mystery of phones and the ability it gives me to keep in touch with loved ones
Thank you for the internet
Thank you for my incredible family
Thank you for the gift of love
Thank you for never giving up on us
Thank you for the gift of life
Thank you for this computer you provided for me to use
Thank you for the opportunity to travel and meet people from all nations
Thank you for the generous body of Christ
Thank you for words to communicate
Thank you for the freedom to worship you anywhere
Thank you Jesus for being a sovereign God who I can trust with my life

No comments: