Saturday, September 4, 2010

Family Quotes

Sometimes I wish that the whole world could hear the conversations that happen at my house. We would make a great reality TV show, I'm telling you. For your enjoyment.....a few quotes from the last 24 hours:

"Get out of my way or I'll run you over with my walker!" (a disgruntled 83 yr. old man said this to my mom at the nursing home she works at, because she wouldn't let him go outside!)

"You could go to Afghanistan." -Papa
"You could raise goats." -Andy
"You could wear a turbin." -?
"You could bring goats home for mom to milk." -Andy
(this was part of a conversation we had while discussing my sisters travel plans when she goes to school in Europe this fall. The goats is only funny because my parents have been drinking goat milk but none of us kids like it :(

"It would be more fun to throw up in the ocean than in the toilet." -My dad (trying to convince me that it would be fun to go to beach for my birthday next weekend even if I still don't feel well).

Hope this made you smile :)

No comments: