1. Spending time with friends who have attended our concerts and encouraged me.
2. The night Karen, the head teacher from choir 10, attended our concert and introduced herself to me. She gave us a box of pencils that belonged to choir 10 that she has been saving for 15 years!
3. Past host families who have travelled to attend recent concerts and commented that the kids have really improved in the last few weeks.
4. Praising the Lord through song on the bus
5. The moment when Hannington and Lillian both lost teeth on the bus. Hannington lost both front teeth and has a priceless grin now :)
6. Reading letters from choir 30 and choir 31 that they have written to our children.
7. On the drive to Wisconsin, Uncle Andrew said, "Children, if you look out your window you will see people falling from the sky." Boy was it funny trying to explain to the kids that people jump out of planes with parachutes for fun!
8. Early morning walks in the crisp Wisconsin air, surrounded by colorful trees.
9. Playing fusebol with little Hannington.
10. Singing Bless Yaweh with the boys as I tuck them into bed at night.
11. Reading my favorite books to the kids
12. Eating homemade apple crisp!
Enjoy the little moments today! That is what life is all about. It's made up of many little moments. :)