Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Smile! Your on TV!

I don't really understand how television works....therefore I can't really explain to a bunch of children from Uganda how they can stand in a room and sing, while it is simultaneously broadcast to over 100,000 people in their homes. If you live in the Peoria, IL area you might have seen my children singing on your NBC local news at lunchtime. They had their first television appearance today and it was a great experience. The news anchors were so excited to have the kids there and everybody at the station tried to peek into the studio to see what all the ruckus was :)


Today is dreary and rainy and I am feeling exhausted (haven't had my coffee), but I am looking forward to having the day off tomorrow and spending it with my best friend and her family. I love you Imig clan!



No comments: